Collaborate and Communicate at the Speed of Tech
Nowhere is collaboration and unified communications more important than in high tech.
- Foster innovation and productivity through cross-team collaboration on a common, integrated collaboration platform
- Enable your teams to easily call or chat with each other from anywhere in the world and hold web meetings or videoconferences from any device
- Stay connected on the go with a single number across mobile, deskphone, and softphone
- Free up critical IT resources to work on more strategic IT projects with no hardware to maintain and no downtime for upgrades
Enhancing Customer Experience With Insight and Integration
Want to boost agent productivity or improve customer satisfaction and loyalty? 8x8 Virtual Contact Centre can help.
- Better manage your contact centre with workforce optimisation, skill-based routing, CRM integration, and reporting in one, comprehensive solution
- Serve your tech clients on the channels they prefer — with voice, chat, email, callback and cobrowse — and engagement analytics to understand their needs
- Quickly deploy, easily manage and support worldwide on a single cloud-based platform
- Say goodbye to painful, limited software integrations with 8x8 solutions that work with what you already use — from Zendesk to NetSuite to Salesforce
8x8 is extremely fast to deploy and easy to use. We can seamlessly set up a new hire with a phone number and voicemail in under a minute!
We needed a complete solution: phones, online meetings and call centres. 8x8 is the only hosted VoIP provider that can integrate a virtual call centre into their service.
As we looked at enterprise communications providers, we found that 8x8 offered the highest levels of uptime and security to successfully run our global business.
Explore Related Products
8x8 unified communications are cloud-powered, to move as fast as your organisation.
Cloud Contact Centre
Deploy quickly for global, follow-the-sun customer communications.
Give your distributed workforce the quick collaboration and connectivity of headquarters, even when they’re on the move.